Bugsy has been in QuakerVille for over 6 years. He started in a nice home where he was loved but had to move when his mommy found that their human son was severely allergic to peanuts. They learned this the hard way after Bugsy dropped a nut on the floor and the child went into shock after eating it off the floor. Bugsy was sadly moved to the garage for a year before they found us. He’s happy now, dropping all kinds of nuts and food on the floor where no one is at risk of dying from eating a peanut.